Tropical Skeleton Shaka Sign
We do NOT offer refunds for buyer’s remorse or exchanges for wrong sizes. For more information, please see our Return Policy
The Shaka symbol is the ultimate symbol of Aloha and local culture in Hawaii. It means “hang loose” or “right on". It can be used as a positive reinforcement. This colorful and bright design is a fun spin on the traditional Shaka symbol and is a cool reminder to live your life on your terms.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Side-seamed construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Retail fit
Be sure to double check your size before ordering.
|XS (inches)||27||16 ½|